Thursday, March 03, 2005

Liberal Patriots error of judgement

I was just checking out Technocrati and realized that the Liberal Patriots had linked to me. So, I checked out their site, and there was no post linking to me. I was a little curious, about what they could possibly be linking to me about, as this is a site that purports Bush lied, etc. Then I found it: they had added me to their "Patriot" list, of fellow, supposedly like-minded bloggers.

How could they possibly think this? And then I figured it out: they have Buy Blue logos all over their site. I guess they just did a search, found my Buy Blue post, and somehow came to the conclusion that I was a brother-in-arms...I wonder how long it will take them to realize their error and remove my link from their list.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home