Monday, March 28, 2005

Rant from a Scottish Policeman

I just got an email from a friend of mine, who is a policeman in Scotland; he is 23 years old, and has only been a cop for less than a year. I just had to share the email (albeit, without his permission, because he doesn't know I have this blog...I know...my bad...just read the email already) [Also, notice how he tries to translate his Scottish vocabulary for me at the beginning...]:

Totally knackered after work today, lost the plot (got angry) with a junkie woman in her house who had needles all over the place, dirty nappies (diapers in America ) and mouldy food scattered everywhere. The whole house was a tip and she had 3 lovely children who are going to grow up thinking that this is normal. I told her that the house was a f**king disgrace and that I would have her children taken off her if she didn't sort herself out.

These f**king junkies are the scum of the earth.DO NOT feel sorry for them.

Don't tell me about up-bringing, circumstances etc because nothing can excuse the way these people live and treat their kids. These people have access to all the help they want and also receive taxpayers’ money to live on. In this current climate of political correctness and blame culture, people now take no responsibility for their actions. It's always "Someone else’s fault." Where does it stop? The only person that is responsible for their actions is themselves.

I also refused to take a report from a junkie until he took a bath, He was covered in mud and sh*t and had a massive black eye however procedure wise, we should always take every complaint and report it.

Anyway now my name in work is "the right-wing fascist ". I don't really care because people should take responsibility for their actions, have manners and standards and at least take pride in their appearance. I used to talk in a more hardened Scottish accent to these scumbags. Now I just talk polite and posh to them so that I can keep my own standards and not be drawn in to their world.

The moral of the story is. Everyone can say and give an opinion on how to save the world and help these people. However FACT is that most of these people are evil knife carrying, granny robbing bastards who have no concept of right or wrong. I challenge anyone with even the most extremist liberal views to come and work in my job for a month and try and stick to those views throughout.

Nowadays there is no concept of right and wrong and these scumbags are seen as the "victims" so what is right and wrong anymore? Is there a get-out clause for everything anyone ever does or can people actually see that some things should just not be accepted and these people should be punished? Nowadays people are so worried about offending anyone or anything that they gasp in horror if anyone sticks their head above the water and speaks out about the true state of this country.

Anyway. I'm away to trim my moustache down the middle and iron my Waffen SS uniform.

(The last line was sarcastic, self-deprecating humor, just so there are no misunderstandings).

I think I need to tell him to start his own blog.

1 Comments:

Blogger Travel Ohio and beyond said...

Good item. Tell your friend to start his blogg--or contribute to yours again.

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home