Tuesday, March 08, 2005

*Sniff*

Okay, I have now missed 3 of my boyfriend's calls...two on my home phone, and the other one on my cell, because I didn't take it with me for a 1 hour outing, because I thought nothing could be that important in that hour....how wrong I was. I am never going to leave that thing behind now.

But he left a message...and I heard his voice again. The first time in 2 weeks. *sigh*

I am feeling utterly gutted, especially since I have been whining to him about not hearing much. And I can only imagine how frustrating it is for him to wait in line, only to get no answer. Hopefully, he was able to call someone else.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sue said...

Found your blog through Red2Alpha! I feel your pain! My guy is in the Sandbox too. I have become so obsessive-compulsive about being near a phone at all times, it's crazy.

Can you forward your home phone to your cell? If I'm going out, I just forward calls to my cell and then if he calls, he'll get me whereever I am. You should definitely check it out. It's saved me a few times, although must say at some crazy times like paying for groceries and even in a restroom but at least I got to hear his voice!

Hope he calls soon!

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home