Thursday, April 07, 2005

No News is good news?

Well, haven't heard anything yet. No email from the commader, for the first time in 6 weeks, which is pretty indicative that it is definitely their unit.

Thanks for the kind words and I am hoping for the best...but I guess the best means, that I am not among those four families from the unit who will be hurting...and so that isn't a very exciting thing to hope for.

Can't really express or write more now, and I am sorry for my tone. I am just beyond being expressive right now.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sue said...

You have been in my thoughts all day. I hope and wish with all my being that you get comforting news soon.

{{{{{BIG HUG}}}}}

1:50 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Call me if you need anything, even just to talk...

11:04 AM  
Blogger FbL said...

You have nothing to apologize for. It's perfectly reasonable to hope and pray your loved one is safe, and at the same time recoil from the thought of what his safety could mean for another family. It's an awful situation for all of you.

Keep hanging on, and know that there are many, many people who are thinking of you with tender hearts and praying for strength for all those involved.

2:50 PM  
Blogger FbL said...

I meant to add that you don't need apologize for your tone or what you post. Just do what you need to do to get through this time.

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home