Thursday, May 12, 2005

Boyfriend's Co-Worker Discovers Blog

When I started this blog, I did so anonymously. It gave me the freedom to write about things, without worrying about the consequences. And one of my favorite subjects is my boyfriend. And he gallantly put up with me portraying a more personal side of him than he often shows to most people. So, I was pretty worried when I got an email over the weekend from one of his fellow pilots, who had happened upon my blog, and figured out who I was.

I think it will obviously have some effect on what I write, but for the time being I am just enjoying my "discoverer's" blog, FlyGuyTilIDie. This is not really a Milblog, he doesn't talk much about the military...he is just hysterical. If you met him in person, you would be fascinated, and his blog is just a condensed version of his eclectic personality.

You especially have to read this post about him using hair relaxer...and did I mention he's a white boy?

1 Comments:

Blogger CaliValleyGirl said...

Well, I thoroughly enjoy your blog and now you finally have a forum for all your theories and you can even gather a following!

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home