Monday, July 18, 2005

Getting digits in the 'stan

So, Pete had a show last night at Bagram, and apparently there are some pretty hot chicks there...a detail my boyfriend has been kind enough to supress:

We had an amazing show last night in the Clamshell here at Bagram. A good sized crowd, Air Force and Army mix along with some Special Forces and Civilian Contractors. Not to mention one of the hotest MP's I've ever seen up front. Damn, she was pretty. I also met the coolest chick after the show. She came late and missed my act but I went to meet her later and we played pool and talked into the night while her friends looked annoyed. I got her phone number! How weird is that? I got digits in Afghanistan. I don't even know how to use the phones here...

Hope it all works out for him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home