Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Let the internet shopping begin!

I am absolutely tired. Can't think straight anymore, but not tired enough to go to bed...what to do? Well, since I will be flying home next week, I decided it's time to start the internet shopping, that is to say, take advantage of all those things I want to buy on the internet, but don't want to ship to Europe, because it would double the price.

So I finally got my obligatory 'I love my soldier t-shirt' from Cafepress. com and as was thinking, well, as long as I am paying for shipping, is there anything else I want to get here?

And then I remembered a shirt I had first seen on The Apprentice and had been hunting down ever since. And bingo, Cafepress had it. So I ordered it. My boyfriend comes from Kentucky (seriously took me about 2 months to get that right, I kept on mixing it up with Kansas, and saying: "where are you from again?" But then I had the little memory trick, I kept on thinking Kentucky Fried Chicken, and since then I haven't forgotten).

So I have had my heart set on getting this t-shirt ever since saw it...and I know I am going to have to wear it for a novelty photo when we go to visit his family, but I am sure it'll also be something that my boyfriend won't be letting me wear around his parents.

4 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

aww that is too sweet!

you could get me a t-shirt too since you pay for shipping and bring it back when you come back to germany :-P

of course I would like to have another t-shirt, not the one with "lucky in kentucky" haha..

is there one it says " Lucky me, met a guy from tennessee?"

haha

12:49 AM  
Blogger Angela said...

http://www.cafepress.com/shop/army/
browse/Ntt-Army+Wife_Nao-1_Ntk-All_
No-1_N-0_D-Army+Wife_pv-
hangarhunnies.24328615

( ok stupid link )

I think I found my favorite one! *grin*

1:15 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Awesome shirt!

7:33 PM  
Blogger katiedid said...

OMG, that shirt! You are so cracked, but in the best possible way ;)

9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home