Friday, July 29, 2005

My Nightstand

Okay...so I got tagged by StoicMom (she called me a lady!)...but it's sad, because I really don't have a nightstand at the moment. Right now, I am living out of a suitcase back home.

However, back in Germany, my nightstand has on it:
1. Dust
2. A framed picture of my mother
3. A glass of water
4. A spray bottle of liquid melatonin for nights when I have trouble falling asleep
5. More dust
6. Hair bands, that I have removed from my hair before going to sleep
7. Earrings that I have taken out before going to sleep
8. Did I mention dust?

How boring I sound...well, I don't read in bed, so I can't list off all the awesome books I read and show how smart I am, or any of my brain candy magazines (which is probably a good thing). My nightstand really doesn't have much to show for itself (or myself). Now my refrigerator...that's a totally different story.

4 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

haha, yeah your fridge. Not that I have seen it before but maybe you remember the conversation we had about the organization in your fridge. Oh and btw, you need to tell me something about your bottle of liquid melatonin ?!?!?

11:27 PM  
Blogger Household6 said...

Me too CVG. How does the spray work or is this a secret hint to a bottle of gin or something?

Glad you are or were enjoying your visit in the states!

HH6 AKA Miss Stella

12:57 PM  
Blogger CaliValleyGirl said...

You spray it below your tongue, and that way it goes quicker into your bloodstream than taking a melatonin tab.

4:10 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

"spray it below your tongue"? Crazy girl :-P Stop taking drugs haha. Just kidding!

You need to tell me where you got it from. Me the nightowl ;-)

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home