Friday, October 14, 2005

Fantastic Photos from German Magazine about US helicopters in Pakistan

A friend just sent me this link. [Thank you so much!]

The reporter was able to fly with some Big Windy chinooks and took some amazing pics. [click on 'weiter and zuruck' to go forward and backward in the photo selection]. [For some reason, when you click on that link, my blog page turns into the Spiegel magazine homepage and another window pops up with the pictures.]

And this is seriously the best article I have read about the Chinooks in Pakistan yet. Too bad it's only in German for the moment. A pilot from Big Windy is extensively quoted.

I'm so proud of those guys. *Sigh*

Update: The article is now on the English Spiegel site.

2 Comments:

Blogger Teresa said...

Thanks for the pictures! I put the article through babelfish - the translation isn't great, but it's readable. Yeah, Big Windy ROCKS!

12:30 AM  
Blogger Fermina Daza said...

SWEET! I was in tears watching the footage on the news last night. Hookers are amazing, aren't they?

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home