Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Girls Gone Wild

I found this at AFSister, and was screeching with laughter at recognizing myself in some of these:

WHEN WE GIRLS DRINK TOO MUCH...

  • We believe that dancing with our arms overhead and wiggling our butt while yelling "WOO-HOO!" is truly the sexiest dance move evah.
  • In our last trip to pee, we realize that we now look more like a homeless hooker than the goddess we were just four hours ago.
  • We drop our 3AM sub sandwich on the floor (which we're eating even though we're not the least bit hungry), pick it up, and eat it anyway.
  • We get extremely excited and jump up and down every time a new song plays because "OH MY GOD! I LOVE THIS SONG!"
  • The urge to take off articles of clothing, stand on a table and sing or dance becomes strangely overwhelming to us.
  • Our eyes just don't seem to want to stay open on their own, so we keep them half-closed, thinking it looks exotically sexy.

And drumroll on this one:

  • We begin leaving the buttons open on our button fly jeans to cut down on the time we're in the bathroom away from our drink.

Oh yeah...soooo sexy.

4 Comments:

Blogger ThatBeeGirl said...

No.
I can't relate to any of these.
At all.
[insert sarcasm at any point during this comment]

2:23 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I've seen the "homeless hooker" looking back at me in the mirror more times than I'd like to remember...

10:15 AM  
Blogger AFSister said...

heheheee.....
Glad you liked it. I was rolling when I first read it too.

And, like bee, I've NEVER experienced any of these... heh!

7:29 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

We drop our 3AM sub sandwich on the floor (which we're eating even though we're not the least bit hungry), pick it up, and eat it anyway.

The 5 second rule, if it's on the ground less than 5 seconds it's fair game..

Not that *I'd* ever actually do it or anything.


[koff]

5:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home