Saturday, December 03, 2005

Factoid Moment

Got tagged by Sue:

Here are the directions: Write 5 random facts about yourself, and then list the names of 5 people whom you in turn infect. Also, leave a post to these people letting them know they have been infected

Five Facts:
  1. I leave hot water in the bathtub after taking a bath in winter until it gets cold, because as it is still hot, it works like a radiator and gives off heat.
  2. I jiggle my foot sometimes while sitting, and also in bed, before I go to sleep.
  3. I think my boyfriend is so hot in uniform. [Out of uniform too, but he has asked me to keep this blog as clean as possible...;-)]
  4. In a fit of rebellion, I finally got my ears pierced 2 ½ years ago, at age 25. At this rate I will be getting my belly-button pierced when I am 40.
  5. I think that crock pots are severely underrated by my generation.

I am tagging AlliCadem and WaltonCad. 'Cos I know they liked being tagged, and I have no guilt...;-).

1 Comments:

Blogger Sue said...

Definitely agree about the crock pot. I am always awed by the creations out of that thing, and I seem to be in the minority!

My sister-in-law got her belly button pierced when she turned 45. And it looks great!

Thanks for playin!

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home