Friday, March 17, 2006

Anti-Fart Underwear


(Hat tip Roonie)

Oh this is almost too good to be true...but it is! "UNDER-EASE" ANTI-FLATULENCE UNDERWEAR. I love their marketing: "Wear them for the ones you love."

How does this wonderful technology work, you ask?

Under-Ease are underwear for protection against bad human gas (malodorous flatus) and are made from a soft air-tight fabric (polyurethane-coated nylon). To maintain the air-tightness, elastic is sewn into the material around the waist and both legs.

A triangular "exit hole" for the flatus to be expelled is cut from the back of the air-tight underwear, near the bottom. This "exit hole" is covered with a "pocket" made of ordinary porous fabric sewn over the "exit hole". This unique design forces all expelled gas (flatus) out through the "pocket".

The pictures are even better.

Now after having laughed about this all, I am sure it is a product that many people, with more than just mild flatulence, are very thankful for. It seems that the core customers are made up of sufferers of Crohn's Disease.

5 Comments:

Blogger StoicMom said...

FART PANTIES!!!! I love it. Thank you so much. Now I have my Dirty Santa gift for next year.

3:48 AM  
Blogger ThatBeeGirl said...

Where do you get these things?! :)

7:05 AM  
Blogger airforcewife said...

I can think of a few people I need to get these for...

4:34 PM  
Blogger nicole said...

Yah...I am going to have to agree with airforcewife :) Of course, as funny as these are (isn't just our instinct to laugh at the word "fart" or the more medical term "Flatulence?") I can see the beneficial side for chronic sufferers of Crone's disease. But it's just so darn funny too...:) :) And...where DID you find that?? ;) ;)

5:08 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

I live with a man and almost 3 boys...I think this is the best invention since sliced bread!! I'm certainly going to invest in a few. Too funny!

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home