Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Aviation Ball

Friday was the Aviation Ball. It had been something I had been looking forward to since, well…the last ball. See, the last ball, my boyfriend kind of bum-rushed me into going to. It was like this: hey, there is a ball in a week, wanna go? What? Are you kidding? So, I had about a week to find a dress, and I was just pretty peeved. You have to understand: I never had a prom at my small school (our graduating class was only 8 people). So, ever since that last ball, I had been preparing for this upcoming ball.

Also, throughout the deployment, the ball represented something bigger: it meant that they were all home, and the deployment was behind us.

Here are some pics. You can also find some more at Hookersgirl, and Siegs.

There is just something about men in uniform...*sigh*...hotties!

Me with my own personal hottie!

12 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

Oooh! I love military balls, too.

You two look great :)

2:21 PM  
Blogger Billie said...

Gosh...you guys make such a cute couple!
-Billie

5:04 PM  
Blogger Stacy Kaye said...

Awww...you two are so beautiful!

8:37 PM  
Blogger Teresa said...

LOL - as I said over at Hookersgirl, my son made sure he was on leave for the ball so he didn't have to put any Class A's on. *grin* That's my boy always thinking ahead.

Great pics - the one of the both of you is just excellent.

8:43 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Cute! You guys look awesome! I love the top pic as well...men in uniform ;)

11:23 PM  
Blogger ThatBeeGirl said...

How adorable are you guys?!

4:29 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Dang, nice rack.
(I meant him, not you!)

5:07 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:33 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

You two are such a BEAUTIFUL couple! Don't you just LOVE seeing your man in uniform! There is nothing like it! It makes it hard not to feel like Cinderella with your prince when they're all dressed up like that!

6:34 AM  
Blogger Household6 said...

Very nice! You two look great. Can I say that he looks better without the fuzz??...Oh well I just did.

7:19 AM  
Blogger Rachelle Jones said...

adorable...both of you. His smile says a lot in this one.

9:04 PM  
Blogger kbug said...

Hotties, indeed!!! Men in uniform melt my heart.... :)

2:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home