Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Bah!

I just got an email from my professor's secretary saying my oral exam had been pushed back a week. On the one hand, it gives me longer to study, but on the other, a job only takes as long as the time allotted, and I would have been okay taking it next Thursday. It is just delaying the inevitable.

And my boyfriend and I are going to Paris for a short trip over the 4th of July weekend. That was supposed to be a celebratory trip after the end of my exams...now it will just be two days before my final.

Arg.

4 Comments:

Blogger Stacy Kaye said...

Oh that sucks...it will be hard to truly enjoy your trip. What a bummer.

3:01 AM  
Blogger Household6 said...

Grrr! Sorry they are messing with your exam schedule. Man I never knew you had been in Germany for 9 years! That's a long time.

HH6

10:58 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Ahh...I love Paris. Try to enjoy despite the upcoming exam ;)

11:35 PM  
Blogger MQ said...

Paris for the fourth! What will that be like? :)

I was always the nerdy girl who went first for preso's and speeches in college. I'm all about getting it over with, I feel your pain.

3:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home