Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Why am I not surprised?

I love this:

Poll: Most doubt Dems have plan for Iraq

More Americans rank Iraq as the top priority of the new Democratic-controlled Congress, but nearly three out of five say the party does not have a plan to deal with the war.

This is from the immediate gratification generation thinking along the lines of: "well, they couldn't possibly do any worse." Well, watch and wait.

Oh, and Murtha might be Pelosi's right-hand man? This gets better everyday.

The only thing I can hope for is that they mess things up so badly that it gives the Reps a better chance at the presidency in 2008.

4 Comments:

Blogger KC said...

I'm hanging my head in hippie shame right now.

MURTHA?

Ridiculous.

And I missed you too. Thanks for your comments on my little spot on the web. They made my day! :)

4:42 AM  
Blogger StoicMom said...

You sure don't sound like a Cali Valley girl.

4:43 AM  
Blogger Stacy Kaye said...

As an American now living outside of the US I was almost relieved to see the Democrats spank the Republicans in the elections. Now all of these people that DON'T live in America that are always telling me it is the Republicans fault that things are screwed up will see that that is not necessarily true.

6:06 AM  
Blogger Household6 said...

I don't like either side at the moment. Can't we find a viable third party and spank them both for the extreme polar opposites? Where's a just right of centre girl supposed to go???

9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home