Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Bryan Anderson

We advertise in quite a few magazines, and thus get free copies of all those magazines. I was just in our ad department and saw January's Esquire and had to pick it up to read the cover article: "Wisdom and Damn Good Advice from Bryan Anderson who lost two Legs and one arm in Iraq".


I rushed back to my office and felt guilty reading this article at my desk instead of waiting until after work...but it was just so good.

If you have the chance, pick it up at a the store and read it.

2 Comments:

Blogger MQ said...

I read that article online. I'm sad that such an incredible person was put through so much, but, yet again, it shows how the military can draw the best of the best people: That kid is AMAZING.

8:36 PM  
Blogger Barb said...

I read it online, then bought it at the bookstore to bring home. He has an awesome spirit -- people who aren't 75% off could learn a few things about living life from Bryan!!!

5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home