Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Heh

So all those things that my mom did to me when I was growing up...well, I am doing them with my kid.

Case in point: I bought the boy a winter suit: it's one of those zip up down suits from Columbia sports...not cheap...$50...but perfect for the backpack or stroller...he's 5 months old...I got him size 12 to 18 months. Yeah, I figured, this way, he might even fit into it next winter as well!

Doesn't matter that he looks like a star-fish and his feet and hands are about 3 inches from the ends of the legs and arm holes...he'll be warm and he will be able to get a lot of use out of this, doesn't matter what he looks like!

Luckily he can't talk back yet...

4 Comments:

Blogger Stacy Kaye said...

I can understand! We were lucky and had hand me down winter suits for different stages, so we didn't have to buy one, but if we did, I'm sure I'd go for the big one!!!

2:06 AM  
Blogger Rachelle Jones said...

frugality RULES!

I am unsure how chilly it gets there...and I am sure you ave seen these, but...

http://www.securebaby.com/baby_seat_covers_all.html

great to keep baby warm

9:11 PM  
Blogger Only $19.95 said...

Just wait for the "because I said so" and the "if your friends jumped off a bridge...." It happens.

12:14 AM  
Blogger Guard Wife said...

Oh, the starfish look. :)

We did the babyseat covers here as well. M2 would have been fit to be tied if we'd have put her in a suit...she wouldn't even wear footed sleepers! LOL

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home