Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My furry baby

So yesterday was PetSmart's annual pet birthday party. So we went and took Susie along...so guess who won in her size group for Musical Sits (like musical chairs, minus the chairs...last dog to sit and stay seated loses) and the over all competition? If you guessed Miss Susie, you're right!

So she brought us home a PetSmart gift card (I think it was for $5) and $50 dollars worth of free dogfood coupons...what a star! I totally felt like a pageant mother...makes me want to get into agility training with her...lols...setting my sights high...she wins two games of musical sits and I am dreaming of agility trophies...;-)

7 Comments:

Blogger Stacy Kaye said...

GOOD GIRL SUSIE!!! What a good dog!

12:07 AM  
Blogger airforcewife said...

Awwww! It feels so good when they show how well they've been trained, doesn't it?

1:42 PM  
Blogger CaliValleyGirl said...

Yes, so proud about all that training! When we were standing there watching the other owners coaxing their animals to sit, by pushing their butts down, and pleading "sit...sit..SIT!" etc, I was thinking "seriously? this is going to be a cake walk!"

Rayanne...don't give me ideas...

7:37 PM  
Blogger airforcewife said...

Ike would have been one of those dogs getting a butt pushing. It drives me crazy - of all the places he can follow directions, he completely loses his mind at PetSmart.

2:06 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Here's me wishing my pretty goldie would behave well enough to do something fun like that...:(

Good Susie! ;)

7:56 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Way to go! I'm an obedience trainer at Petsmart so I had to do all that cool stuff that day. Did you get a goodie bag?

Agility is fun, you should give it a shot.

5:15 PM  
Blogger The Local said...

Eli would lose his mind with delight at all of those potential friends.

He'd forget everything he knew in 2.5
seconds.

Sigh. They say that labs mature at
two. (fingers crossed)

4:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home