Sunday, August 16, 2009

Picture Post

I have been a lazy blogger of late, but I wanted to post a few pics of life.

Daddy is restraining the boy, so Mommy can take a funny picture.


Daddy is restraining Susie, so that Mommy can take a funny picture.


Big shoes to fill.


Filled!

And introducing the newest member of the family: Trixiebell*! (Aunty Sarah's nickname for her)



Just minutes old.

5 Days old (taken this morning).

Just after the birth. I just had to compare this picture with a similar shot from last year...and they are almost identical (same gown, same gleeful smile, different baby).

6 Comments:

Blogger ThatBeeGirl said...

congratulations! you have the cutest kids!

3:33 PM  
Blogger Stacy Kaye said...

Same blanket! :) She is GORGEOUS and man, the little man's blonde curls are too cute! Hope you guys are doing well over there!

1:22 AM  
Blogger Kate said...

Congratulations! She's beautiful (so's he :)

5:03 AM  
Blogger airforcewife said...

Adorable! You make beautiful babies!

3:09 PM  
Blogger Only $19.95 said...

Totally gorgeous! Hope you feel as good as you look!

5:22 AM  
Blogger Abdusalaam al-Hindi said...

Hi. I don't know if you remember me but I was going through some old posts on my own blog from back in 2004. I came across comments left by you and thought I'd check out your blog. To see if you were still blogging. To my delight, I see you still are. Good for you.

Just thought I'd drop by and say hello to an old fellow blogger friend from 2004.

By the way, thanks for the link to my blog. I appreciate it.

Also, congratulations on the baby.

Take care.

Abdusalaam

5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home